dips
From wings to rings, veggies to chips, you'll want to try dipping everything in our scrumptious line-up of Taste Weavers dips.

Three Pepper Cheese Dip

One taste and you will be hooked! A blend of Peppadew Peppers, Roasted Red Peppers and Jalapeno Peppers combined with cream cheese and spices for one fantastic dip! Try some of our serving suggestions:

  • Fantastic as a spread on sandwiches, wraps or paninis.
  • Grab a bag of chips - tortilla, potato chips or corn chips and devour the whole jar!
  • Makes a great pizza base – spread on and top with your favorite topping and enjoy!
Qty:
Price:
Keep Shopping Add To Cart

Nutritional Information

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (35 g) Servings Per Container About 9. Calories 80, Total Fat 5 g (6% DV), Sat. Fat 3 g (15% DV), Cholest. 15 mg (5% DV), Sodium 150 mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 7 g (3% DV), Total Sugars 7 g (includes 5g Added Sugars, 10% DV), Protein 1 g. Not a significant source of trans fat, dietary fiber, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium. The % Daily Value (DV) tells how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice

Ingredients

Ingredients: Cream Cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers (xanthan gum, carob bean, and/or guar gum), Roasted Red Peppers, Sugar, Jalapeno Peppers, Peppadew Peppers (sweet piquante peppers™, water, sugar, vinegar, salt, citric acid, ascorbic acid), Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Smoke Flavoring, Salt. Contains: Milk.
All Natural | Gluten Free

Try it in these recipes